We perform sandblasting in dedicated booths, rooms, or in the field all over Europe. We blast all kinds of surfaces, materials, sizes and shapes. We have 100+ various sizes of blasting media in stock!
Our blasting services are used by:
Increase the value of your assets
If you want to prepare a surface for the application of paint or lacquer, or to clean it, strengthen it or remove corrosion, sandblasting is the best solution! It can be used to process various materials such as metals, plastic, concrete, stone, wood, glass, etc. It can also be used to achieve various structural and decorative effects.
Advantages of sandblasting
The best ratio between PRICE and QUALITY compared to the other techniques.
Sandblasting is used for creating rough surfaces, removing corrosion, deburring, removing paint, cleaning, restoration of fire damage, creating a texture according to the VOI scale and much more.
Sandblasting is a special technique, using compressed air for pneumatic acceleration of abrasive medium.
The medium is accelerated to high velocities (800 km/h) via a dedicated nozzle under high air pressure and used to “shell” the workpiece.
The medium strikes the surface with high kinetic energy, removing the top layer of dirt or oxides, or properly roughening it in preparation for further processing.
Use cases by industry
Click on one of the industries below to see our best sandblasting case studies.
Sandblasting for the automotive industry
- interiors – decorative appearance of interior elements (gear levers, instrument panel and door trims, aluminium or stainless steel speaker grills)
- decorative appearance of stainless steel or titanium exhaust systems
- technical pre-processing of main and load-bearing parts of chassis subjected to permanent dynamic loads
- deburring and strengthening of battery enclosures for electric vehicles
- deburring and strengthening of door safety reinforcements
- cleaning and preparation of welds for E-coating
- preparation of surfaces for bonding of composite and metal elements
Our sandblasting services
Our sandblasting services are used by many international corporations and more than 70 largest Slovenian export companies.
Large batch sandblasting
Small batch blasting
We have been sanding a pylon all day. We realised that this was not the right approach, so we decided to try blasting the pylon! The Blast Tehnik team saved us a lot of time and worked with our other maintenance contractors to make sure that our lifts continue to operate safely.
Deputy technical director
Marprom Mariborsko Pohorje d.o.o.
We have found a trustworthy business partner in Blast Tehnik. With their treatment services, we are achieving excellent bonding results with composite profiles. We especially appreciate their production capacities and precise process control, helping us to maintain good relationships with our demanding end customers.
Excel Composites GmbH (Austria)
More than 30 years of experience
- Development and design from idea to implementation – turnkey solutions.
- Manual, automated or robotic sandblasting system.
- User-friendly machine operation.
- We manufacture machines for workpieces of all shapes and sizes.
- Our products ensure a 100% repeatability and quality of treatment.
- All wear parts are in stock.
- Different implementations of blast medium transport (hoppers, rakes, extruder, rakes + elevator …).
- Abrasive media collection and recycling system.
- Machine control via a PLC console.
- Easy access for quick service and replacement of wearing parts (minimal downtime).
- The machines are designed for optional upgrades and automation.
- One or two-axis blast nozzle manipulator.
- Systems for internal sandblasting of hollow workpieces (boilers, pipes …).
- Combined blasting and blowing system.
- Automated system for scanning and recognizing part variants.
- 6-axis robot plus an additional synchronized axis (rotary table).
- The sandblasting system is integrated with the customer’s control and safety systems.
- The protective coating allows the robots to last longer.
- Robotic manipulation – automatic loading and unloading of the machine.
- Lift for moving the workpieces.
- Automatic or manual trolley, table and rotary table for manipulation, feeders.
- HEPA filtration.
- ATEX compliant machine design.
- Integrated surface measurement system.
- System for homogeneous medium separation (mesh separation).