Dry ice cleaning machines
Ensure better quality and appearance of your products with less production waste and congestion.
Blast Tehnik dry ice cleaning machines ensure flawless cleaning of equipment, without damage and disassembly.
Performance and durability for the most stubborn impurities
We are pioneers in dry ice blasting technology, which, in addition to the latest technology and top quality, also offers reliable and fast service support.
How do dry ice cleaning machines work?
Compressed air dry ice machines emit carbon dioxide pellets at supersonic speeds. These pellets or particles sublimate and remove dirt and impurities when they hit the surface. The surface thus remains dry and flawlessly clean, without secondary waste.
Advantages of our machines
If you want to make a good dry ice cleaning machine, you have to use it yourself. We have been doing this at Blast Tehnik since 2004, so we produce the most ergonomic and technically sophisticated machines.
Ultimate dry ice cleaning machine
DI - POWER 16
DI-POWER 16 is a powerful and durable machine designed to clean the most stubborn dirt. We have developed it in close collaboration with our customers. It measures only 400 mm in width, which ensures easy movement between machines in your production.
The large (25 kg) dry ice storage tank allows more than 30 minutes of continuous cleaning, while impressing users with its easy operation and long service life.
- built-in FESTO components and 1 “air duct throughout the device
- dry ice cleaning machines have the function of automatically emptying the hopper, which allows you to remove unused material and reuse it
- robust and waterproof LED light, for better visibility and overview of the cleaning
- wide range of accessories for optimal adaptation to user needs (rotating and angle nozzles, dry ice crusher, nozzles of various lengths and diameters)
- possibility of HD-heavy duty upgrade, suitcase for accessories, hour meter, stronger cables and additional guards, work tube holder and el. cable (for busy jobs – foundries, plastics, rubber industry)
Powerful and reliable dry ice cleaning machines with easy operation and maintenance.
The robust housing is made entirely of stainless steel, making it ideal for working in demanding work environments.
- wide range of accessories – available individually or in sets (nozzles, nozzles, …)
- a large and insulated storage tank allows for fewer fillings and excellent dry ice utilization
- adjustable ice dosing
- acts on pellets ranging in size from 1.7 to 3 mm
- machine maintenance is easy and affordable (consisting of a small number of wearing parts)
- light and ergonomic pistol with safety mechanism
- a wide range of accessories for optimal adaptation to user needs
DI - POWER 12
Di - nomic
DI-NOMIC is the right choice for companies that want to take advantage of dry ice cleaning on smaller surfaces, devices and components without having to resort to large amounts of air and thus powerful and cost-effective compressors.
DI-NOMIC is an ideal dry ice cleaning machine, for use in smaller production systems, or for occasional cleaning of dirty parts and appliances.
- suitable for cleaning small and medium-sized buildings
- ideal for daily maintenance work on process equipment and electronics
- user-friendly handling (light and swivel working hose, ergonomically designed pistol grip with safety mechanism)
Extremely precise dry ice cleaning machine, which enables safe and efficient cleaning of even the most sensitive surfaces (sensors, circuits, installations, …).
It is characterized by low consumption of air and dry ice and low noise level.
Its design is complemented by a wide range of accessories that complement the positive user experience.
- integrated sophisticated dry ice crushing system between 0.2 – 3 mm (setting the desired cleaning aggressiveness)
- homogeneous and continuous dosing of material
- machine that never freezes (technical design against adhesion of material in the hopper)
- wide range of applications and excellent mobility
- accurate dosing and low material consumption
Working pressure : 0.1-10 bar
Ds - zero
What do the customers say?
Our maintainers have found it necessary to clean plastic injection molding tools. We needed an immediate solution, otherwise we would have a lot of excrement. The guys from Blast Tehnik came. They brought with them various dry ice devices, made a presentation, together we chose the right machine and the same day we started cleaning. Quite simply, without high investments and lengthy decision-making. The main thing is that in this way we have reached 100% perfection of our products.
Thanks to Blast Tehnik, we achieved an immediate result and thus saved a lot of time and money. Our plastic injection molding machines and tools are now regularly spotlessly clean. This allows us to have a constant quality of products and much easier maintenance of tools.
Why our machines?
5 YEAR WARRANTY!
Our dry ice cleaning machines are proven to be reliable and durable.
They completely replace the need for dry and manual cleaning of industrial equipment.
We have all wearing spare parts in stock, and we provide our customers with 24-hour service response.